- Avebury – Circle and Keiler Museum
- Avebury village & Tourist Information Centre
- Silbury Hill and West Kennet Long Barrow
- Wansdyke / White Horse Trail
- Wiltshire Heritage Museum
- Wadworth Brewery Visitor Centre
- Kennet & Avon Canal Museum
- Durington Walls / Woodhenge
- Normanton Down barrows
- Winterbourne Stoke barrows
- Marden Henge
- Alton Barnes White Horse
- Adam’s Grave / Wansdyke
The route is well connected by bus services, with connections to train stations
- Avebury – 49 service from / to Swindon train station
- Devizes – Chippenham, Trowbridge and Bath
- Amesbury – Marlborough, Pewsey and Salisbury
- Stonehenge – Salisbury (the Stonehenge Tour)
There are direct coach services from London and Heathrow Airport to Devizes (1 per day) and from London to Amesbury (2 per day). Alternatively, more frequent coaches operate to Swindon and Salisbury.
Trains run from London to Pewsey – and we will connect with a morning service, and drop you back at the station for the return journey at the end of the afternoon.
Trains also run to Swindon and Salisbury. For train times, see www.nationalrail.co.uk.
The Route in Google Maps
View Henge Hopper stops in a larger map